Pure Konjac Sponge
Rachael Rosewood Skin Clinic
This product is currently sold out.
Konjac is made from a traditional Japanese “jelly-like” food from a strain of potato called “Konnyaku Potato”. This bouncy sponge is highly absorbent, removing makeup and impurities thoroughly, and making it the perfect cleansing tool for all skin types.
- Soft and gentle, for all skin types
- Promotes gentle exfoliation
- Balances the pH of the skin
- 100% natural Konjac Root
- Functional packaging (suction cup included)
- Biodegradable, good for you & the environment!
How to Use:
Rinse your Konjac Sponge in warm water before each use. Apply your cleanser to the sponge or directly to the skin. Massage the sponge into your skin in circular motions. Use twice daily, morning and night.
Rinse thoroughly after each us. Squeeze out water and hang dry in a well-ventilated area. Replace after 3 months, or 90 days.