Total Eye Concentrate Kit
This product is currently sold out.
Total Eye® Concentrate Kit is the solution to keep you looking radiant and refreshed. With powerful ingredients, these products work to immediately minimize the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles, while delivering lasting results to restore the delicate eye area.
Total Eye® Concentrate Kit includes:
- Total Eye Concentrate
- Total Eye Hydrogel Treatment Masks (12 Pairs Total)
TOTAL EYE CONCENTRATE
Works hard while you rest. A potent, concentrated blend of our active ingredients that delivers immediate cooling hydration and long-term results against visible signs of aging in the eye area.
TOTAL EYE HYDROGEL TREATMENT MASKS
Infused with powerful ingredients to provide intense hydration and improve the appearance of eye area concerns. Application following Total Eye® Concentrate provides a protective barrier to lock in hydration.
- Actineyes: protects skin while addressing skin laxity and under-eye bags
- Aldavine 5x: minimizes puffiness and helps reduce the appearance of dark circles
- NS Phytomoist: hydrates, supports suppleness of skin and helps maintain water balance over time. 4x more hydrating than hyaluronic acid.
- Beautifeye: works to reduce the volume and depth of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet, and minimize the fold of the upper eyelid for a smoother appearance. Corrects discoloration to fade dark circles.
- Syn-eye: peptides and vitamins shown to address under-eye bags dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness in as little as 7 days with visible results.
How to Use
+ Apply Total Eye Concentrate to clean, dry skin 1-2x daily. Shake lightly before use to activate. Remove cap and glide the rollerball along the upper and lower eye contours from inner to outer corner. Repeat until area is well saturated. Use fingertips to gently pat into skin. Do not expose to high temperatures.
+ After applying Total Eye Concentrate, apply Hydrogel Treatment Masks to undereye area, starting from inner corner and extending to outer eye area, making sure to leave some space below the lash line. Leave on for at least 10 minutes. Gently remove eye masks by peeling back starting from inner corner. Discard after use. Use 1-2x per week, and before special events!